Whether you need a full hydraulic cylinder, a bronze cylinder head, a single piston rod, or a new set of seals, ABS can always be of service to you. Our engineering department work with you to answer your questions concerning hydraulic cylinders and machines.
Would you like a hydraulic cylinder from our standard range or a customised cylinder?
The “standard” choice at ABS is always very broad: cylinders with a bore up to 200 mm and high working pressures up to 200 bar. Take a look at our standard range of cylinders.
If you want ABS to manufacture a customised cylinder, that is possible as well. According to your own specifications. This can often be achieved with (some) standard parts, which keeps the costs down.
Available options for “customised” hydraulic cylinders:
- Bores up to 500 mm
- Oil-connection through the piston rod
- Electronic displacement measurement system integrated into the cylinder
- Sensors for positional feedback/pressure measurement
- Fixed or adjustable damping
- Certification/classification from all authorities such as LR/DNV-GL/BV
- Preservation: primer, spray and epoxy coating
- Other preservation techniques according to your specifications
- One-piece cylinder tubes and cylinder bases; one-piece piston rods and pistons
- Made entirely from all common types of stainless steel
- Anti-rotation system (the piston rod cannot turn)
- Telescopic cylinders for limited installation space where long travel is required, also in all common types of stainless steel
- Use hydraulic cylinders in extreme ambient temperature, up to -40 °C.
Complete cylinder data book of your order, on request
Good to know: the specifications and “grades” of your hydraulic cylinders will always be easily accessible. For those who require it, we deliver the full documentation: including FAT test and FAT report, the 3.1 & 3.2 certificate for materials, the welding certificates, oil cleanliness report from our test unit, XRF reporting, drawing files in DWG & STEP formats, strength calculation, preservation report, honing report and piston rod coating report.
Applications in machine construction for these hydraulic cylinders include:
- Tilting frames
- Strength testing machines
- Bodywork construction
- Food industry
- Agricultural machinery
- Biomass installations